Micah 6 v 8

He has showed you, O man, what is good.

And what does the LORD require of you?
To act justly and to love mercy
and to walk humbly with your God.

Thursday 17 March 2011

Seeing Jesus In Every Book Of The Bible

Below is a short video. I'm sure this boy had it scripted for him but it's actually very good. It made me think, "How do I see Jesus in the Bible?". This is obvious in the New testament because Jesus had already appeared, died and risen. There are even points in the Old Testament where it is easier to see the whisper and shadow of the Messiah to come. For example, you can see Joseph son of Jacob as a shadow of Christ. Both born miraculously and both hated because of their greatness as well as many other parallels. However, what happens when I turn to Numbers or Esther, how does Jesus appear there? Well this short video will help but it begs the question, "When I study the bible, am I searching, digging, excavating to try and see my Saviour?"


No comments: